Christmas Dinner in Cambridge
If you are in Cambridge on Christmas and Christmas Eve, you may be questioning where you can eat dinner in the city. Even though not everyone celebrates Christmas, it does impact opening hours for shops, restaurants, and even grocery stores. Being in a business that is open 24/7/365 we tend to know of some spots that still open their doors during the holidays. Check out our restaurant picks for December 24th and 25th!
- Legal Seafood in Harvard Square is open both Christmas Eve and the day of. Legal Seafood is a local chain serving up exactly what the name would suggest – seafood!
- Mamaleh’s, a delicious Jewish deli in Kendall Square, is open through the holidays. It’s also a great spot for breakfast and lunch!
- Take a short ride to the other side of the Charle’s River to Clink Restaurant for a special dinner menu.
- While not open on Christmas day, Craige on Main is a great option for brunch or dinner on Christmas Eve. This is a top rated restaurant in Cambridge.
- Many restaurants will also deliver to Irving House if you’d rather stay cozy inside. Check with the front desk for some delicious take out options.