Harvard Commencement is coming!
The saying goes “April showers bring May flowers”, but we know that April showers brings Harvard Commencement. Every year, Cambridge overflows with family members and friends to celebrate the great achievement of college graduation. We are lucky enough to be in the right location to celebrate commencement with you.
Fun Facts about Harvard
Sure, everyone knows Harvard is a big deal. But here are some things you may not have known.
- Harvard University is the oldest higher education institution in the US and was established in 1636
- There have been 9 commencement cancellations since 1636.
- Harvard has an intense sports rivalry with Yale. In fact, we have many guests stay with us for Harvard vs. Yale games!
- There are over 180 different countries with Harvard Alumni.
- Harvard’s first commencement took place in September, not May.
- In 2017, it rained the entire day!
Reserve while you can!
Bookings for commencement often take place many months in advance. If you haven’t booked yet, you may get lucky! Because guests try to book up to a year prior, space is limited. We might have accommodations still available for you; book now by calling 617-547-4600 or by booking here.
Click here to view the commencement schedule. Congrats to all of the 2018 Harvard Graduates!