Hello Dear Virtual Visitors!
Welcome to our site. We are pleased you have come and hope that if you make a reservation you do it here on this site, or by phone or email (NOT through another site). This saves us money and allows you more flexibility in your reservation.
While the news on most fronts is good, we each need to take personal responsibility for our health and the health of each person we are near. We urge double masking and keeping physically distant in all common areas of our house.
Here is information for travelers to Massachusetts, and the latest news on our COVID status:
Our top priority is the health and safety of our guests. The measures we are taking:
- Limited occupancy: only rooms with private baths are available to let
- Mask required by all guests and staff when in common areas
- All common area touch points are cleaned 3x daily with ProLink D3 or HyperFect RTU.
- Air handlers on each floor blow air past ionizers that kill viruses and other microbes.
- All linens are washed in hot water with disinfecting detergent.
- Guests return keys to a basket that our front desk staff empties periodically to disinfect the keys with Clorox disinfecting wipes.
- Pens used to sign credit card slips are put in a separate cup for front desk staff to clean with Clorox disinfecting wipes before returning to another cup for guest use.
- Staff practice physical distancing protocols
What's Open at our house
- Outdoor spaces are open. We ask guests practice physical distancing.
- Our breakfast service is now in the dining room, with spaced seating. Guests are invited to take it to our front porches, the parlor or their rooms.
- The breakfast is a much simpler buffet with everything individually wrapped, such as fruit and muffins. Coffee is available in disposable cups.
- While we are not serving our full breakfast menu, some of our guests are finding great breakfasts in nearby restaurants. We fully support this as we want our local community to continue to be a lively, busy, delicious place to visit. Our staff can recommend several places within an easy walk from our front door.
Our Cancellation Policy
- Our cancellation policy is very flexible, especially for guests booking directly with us: They may cancel or change their reservations on day of arrival without penalty.
- Those who book through third parties may still cancel until day before arrival.
- There is an urgent care center in Inman Square, about a 10-minute walk from our front door.
- Within just two blocks, there are stores that provide groceries and prepared foods. There are two local pharmacies nearby as well.
- Outdoor AND Indoor dining is also possible now! We hope you will come and enjoy your favorite restaurants once again.
Keep it up Cambridge residents and visitors! We can stay safe and get through this---
We look forward to seeing you in Our Fair City soon!
#realbnbs #bookdirect #bestbreakfasts #bookdirectandsave#savebookdirect #breakfast #openforbusiness #staycation2020#bnbstaycation #stillinnbusiness #tourismstrong #wemissyou#beourguest #hospitalitystrong