Irving House at Harvard Hotel Policies
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
We will not charge your credit card at this time, but it will be tested for viability. You may cancel your reservation until 48 hours prior arrival with no penalty. If you cancel closer to arrival date, we reserve the right to charge your card for one night. If you do not cancel, and then do not show, we will charge your card for the first night, including tax, and cancel the rest of the reservation.
For reservations of four or more rooms, a deposit of 50% of your whole stay will be taken at time of reservation. In this case, refunds will only be given for cancellations made at least one week prior to arrival. If you cancel closer to arrival, we may refund some of the deposit depending on our ability to resell the rooms.
For group reservations comprising 20 or more room nights, a deposit of 50% of the whole stay including tax is required, and cancellations or changes may be made until two weeks prior to arrival.
Terms & Conditions
Rates are subject to change unless secured by a valid credit card. Early check-in is possible(Based on availability). Late check-out is possible (Based on availability) Extra adult-$15. Children ages 1-6 stay free. Children ages 7-17-$5 Rollaway bed-$20 Crib-Free (Please request upon reserving). Self parking-Free(based on availability). Pet Policy-Assist animals only. Group reservations require a contract and 50% deposit.
- 44 rooms
- Arranged over 4 floors
- We have no elevator
- Breakfast service is in the basement
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check-in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Free self-parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoking is allowed on one designated area of our patio. This area is further from our guest rooms to avoid any disturbance for our non-smoking guests.