Anytime of year is a good time to practice self care, but the end of winter seems to be an especially imperative time to do so. With a long winter slowly coming to an end (typed as the snow falls outside), it can feel like warmth is a ways off. If you’re visiting during the winter, it might be out of your comfort zone.
Here are some ways to exercise self care in Cambridge.
- Take a yoga class at Art and Soul
- Soak and get a massage: Inman Oasis offers hot tub soaks and massages.
- Drop-in for Meditation at Cambridge Insight Meditation Center
- Have a self-date at the Harvard Arts Museum
- Feed yourself and sip tea at Dado Tea
- Check out an event at Cambridge Naturals