Hello Dear Virtual Visitors!
As this pandemic still rages, we each need to take personal responsibility for our health and the health of each person we are near. We urge continued masking and keeping physically distant in all inside common areas of our house.
Here is information for travelers to Massachusetts:
Our top priority is the health and safety of our guests. Among the measures we are taking:
- Mask required by all guests and staff when in common areas
- All common area touch points are cleaned daily
- Air handlers on each floor blow air past ionizers that kill viruses and other microbes.
- Staff practice physical distancing protocols
What’s Open at our house
- Outdoor spaces are open. We ask guests practice physical distancing.
- Our breakfast service is now in the dining room, with spaced seating and open windows.
- Guests are invited to take it to our front porches, the parlor or their rooms or enjoy it in the dining room.
- While we are not serving our full breakfast menu, we are closer to it every month as staffing allows.
Our Cancellation Policy
- Guests booking directly with us may cancel or change their reservations up to one day prior to arrival without penalty.
- Those who book through third parties may still cancel until two days before arrival.
- There is an urgent care center in Inman Square, about a 10-minute walk from our front door.
- Within just two blocks, there are stores that provide groceries and prepared foods. There are two local pharmacies nearby as well.
- Outdoor AND Indoor dining is also possible now! We hope you will come and enjoy your favorite restaurants once again.
Keep it up Cambridge residents and visitors! We can stay safe and get through this—
We look forward to seeing you in Our Fair City soon!
#safetravels, #betterwaytostay, #realbnbs, #bookdirect, #bestbreakfasts, #bookdirectandsave, #savebookdirect, #breakfast, #openforbusiness, #bnbstaycation, #stillinnbusiness, #tourismstrong, #wemissyou, #beourguest, #hospitalitystrong